Meet Chad J. Treadway from Cube Creative Design
Chad J. Treadway was born and raised in Wilkes and is passionate about our area and seeing it grow and prosper.
When he first heard about the idea of the Masthead at a Wilkes Chamber of Commerce meeting, he quickly did all I could to find out more about it and what I could do to help! Having the Masthead here is an invaluable asset to our area.
Chad says, “I have attended meetings or seen co-working spaces in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte, and Greenville, and nothing compares to how nice the Masthead is.”
A Little More About Chad
Chad joined Cube Creative Design in 2012 and has served in numerous roles, including senior graphic designer, lead developer, and business development manager. He is now a partner and serves as Chief Smarketing Officer.
He is also the author of “Digital Marketing for Rural Small Businesses” available at our local libraries, Amazon, the Wilkes Heritage Museum, or in person.
Before joining Cube Creative Design, he helped start the Advertising and Graphic Design program at Wilkes Community College, he was also in charge of the marketing for MerleFest and the Walker Center. He also was in charge of all the signs at MerleFest from the parking lot signs, to the banners and stage ovals, and even down to the no smoking signs in every tent.
- Wilkes Community College Grad
- Appalachian State University Grad (2x undergrad and masters)
- He has driven across the country on all of I-40 from Wilmington, NC to Barstow, CA.
- He has sold newspaper ads
- He has been married for 15 years+
- He has one son who also happens to be a T1D Warrior
- He has been on TikTok but I don’t have a TikTok account
- He has worked on a logging crew
- He did something that was somewhat out of character for him on my 40th birthday